Wednesday, July 21, 2010

made for walking

I recently had the opportunity to participate in a usability session. It was kinda fun - their researcher asked me a bunch of questions and I basically went through the motions of shopping on their site.


(Can I do this every day? Wait. I kinda already do.. Let me rephrase. Can I get paid to do this everyday?)

For my services, they gave me a $75 gift certificate!

I already knew what I wanted to get - been eyeing the Frye Carson boots for a while and was just waiting for the right moment.

As soon as I got the gc, I checked Bing to see what their rate for cashback was and YIPPEEE! It was 40%! (I'm really sad their cashback program is going away at the end of the month..)

Now I need your help. Do I love this color? I definitely love the style - mid-calf, a little bit slouchy. I checked out the dark brown version and I don't think they're really me.. But is this tan too light? Hunny Bunny likes this color more than the dark brown. What do you think?

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I love the color. It will go with everything!